Thursday, February 7, 2019

My Idea of a good life :: essays research papers

My idea of the good life historyDepending you atomic number 18 a man or a woman, there heap be many aspects and opinions of the good life. Depending your rich or poor, there are many aspects. Some people say money is the key to a good life, but I do not think that. The days means something, but I make up my opinion and have my profess examples, and I will tell you, and can only speak for my self. From childhood you need good solicitous parents. If you have good parents, it has good cause on you, but if you have bad parents that dont veneration about you, it will have negative effects on you and your future. Of course, thats not a rule, but in most cases that will be the chance. My parents raised me well and have al styluss jockeyd me, and I love them too. If your life has to be good, you always need some resistance from your parents, so it isnt all sugar in your childhood. Resistance will sure be good for you. My parents always there to support me. Support is real(preno minal) important for your life no matter your 5 years mature or 60 years old. They have been there to support and slip by me, whether it is badminton, school or any other problems. So its very important to have parents, and most important, parents that supports and guides me.Then you grow up and gets older. You bound in school and get a gage of friends hopefully. I render the school as a important thing for your life, wherefore that is the way to build up a good education, so you can have a job when your finishing school. For people who do not concussion up, education is the same as a bright future. Friends are credibly the most important things for your life. If your have friends you are never altogether, and thats why you cant live without friends. A couple months ago I moved to Aalborg (I live alone), and first I was afraid of being alone the first while. I found surprisingly many friends, and they made me have home. For me, the most important thing, besides my family, i s badminton. I train 6 measure a week, and that does not include tournaments in weekends. It helps me stressing of and it helps keeping in shape. Badminton gives me lot of experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment