Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Personal Development: The skills needed to run the business successfully Essay

P3 Describe the skills needed to run the caper successfully and what argonas require further mortalal development In this task I would be describing roughly of the skill to run a bank line successfully and what areas require further individualised development as this every(prenominal)(a) primary(prenominal) to pass water to be a good sole trader.Own contributionThis is one of the m any(prenominal) important things to founder to run a argumentation well .This is because I am the manager of the course as the leader of the pack I would confound to put extra time into the earn , stay behind after nominate to complete extra work , give me staff extra training if they need it . These little things put up help the business move forward faster and excessively it helps me as I endure what I am doing is right for the business if I want the business to succeed.Technical/OperationalTechnical brush aside be very useful as it save time and money. I am very skilful a using the c omputer I can fix problems very easily on the computer, I am similarly very good using the basic things like Microsoft word, PowerPoint and publisher this plan is very useful as it lets me micturate leaflets which saves me money as I dont have to ask another(prenominal) business to attain leaflets for me as I have sex how it is done. I also lie with how to create a data base which is very helpful as it stores on the whole the information.Product KnowledgeProduct companionship is information that I know well-nigh my crossroads, for example I have the product knowledge of salsa and knowledge of the product is how its made, ingredients and factors such as these. That is what product knowledge. This is important to me because I am the owner of the business I go away need to know how to delineate them and how long to keep them heated or cold, furthermore another importance of knowing this skill is that if any customers asks about the product I should be able to tell them beca use they might be allergic to something m so if I know the product I could tell them information about the product.Management exponentManagement major power is a skill that a business owner should have in order to run a business also management ability requires controlling and organisingthe business well, without management ability the business wont go the right pick oution. This skill is important because without having any management skills, it forget be hard to manage the business and organise it well also without this skill it will be hard to manage the other employees, and process sure all the bills and everything has been paid in order to have all these things done correctly you need have the management ability.Recording and checking business surgical procedureRecording and checking business performance is when the business checks on all the financials records and makes some records from other department too furthermore this is when a person checks on the business making sure everything is going smooth without any errors. This skill is important because without checking your business performance you wont know in which areas to break on. If you dont check your business performance you wouldnt know what things are going wrong and right in the business and this will mean that you wont know what to improve or change it the business.Personal sellingPersonal selling is having direct contact with my customers and also involves direct contact with the customers and assessing their needs and suggesting suitable product or divine service solutions, which would help the customer out. This skill is necessary for my business because I am a sole trader so having fetch in this would help a lot because I will have to be selling desserts to my customers and making sure that they are satisfied with the product and service they are receiving. I dont have personal mystify in this skill and I will need to learn. governmentAdministration is what provides support for businesses operations. This involves keeping records and communicating with external groups such as customers and suppliers by sending letters and invoices and arranging payment. This skill is necessary for my business because I will need it to keep the business organised and to make sure that things dont go wrong. do not have personal experience in administration and need to gain some experience.Previous ExperienceI do have previous experience working for a restaurant however I was able to concentrate some experience in how to talk to customers properly and in a polite way to make sure they are satisfied with the service/product that they are receiving.Strengths and weaknessesI have a couple of strengths and these are I can take risks and good at IT. Taking risks will help me in my business because it is always good to take risks because without victorious them you might never know, it could end up good for my business. An example is that I could invest more in better packaging f or my customers that like having pull off because this will show them that my business is caring for the customers. However if I did not take that risk of investing a bit more in it, I would have never found out if it would work or not. My strength in IT will help me a lot because I will need this skill for creating cash flow forecasts and even a break even forecast. This will save me money because I would have to hire someone else to do it for me as I have the skills to do it. My weaknesses are that I dont have any skills in administration yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment