Friday, March 22, 2019

Goals for English Essay -- essays research papers

Henry David Thoreau once said, In the long run, custody hit only that they aim at, therefore they had better aim at something high. I agree with Thoreau completely. When you have goals in life, youre going to do anything and anything to accomplish those goals. Therefore why not qualify higher goals that you leave behind endeavor just with diminutive amount of more effort? unity semester of English has gone by and theres another semester to go. Even though I have done fairly well in English the offshoot semester, I would comparable to do even better the second semester. I can only do better if I have a plan and this plan is the different types of goals I am going to set for myself. You cant be a good student by just doing well in one aspect of any subject. You film to become better in all aspects of the subject and become a better student overall. WritingEven though my writing has progressed since the origination of the school year, there are still a few split that I need t o improve in my writing to become a better writer. My vocabulary isnt that strong and for the second semester, I would like to start to build my vocabulary and use better linguistic process in my writing. I think I can accomplish this goal by memorizing a useful, common word everyday and using it somehow in my daily life. I can also use better words by using the thesaurus while Im writing. I dont mean to use the thesaurus and translate every word Im using but change a few wo...

No comments:

Post a Comment